aelf has opened a new mainnet swap route for BEP20 ELF holders at 12:00 A. M. on November 4th, 2021 (GMT+8). BEP20 ELF holders could replace their tokens with mainnet ELF tokens at the rate of 1:1 on our swap page. With this route, users can benefit from the reduction of gas fee for the mainnet swap.
Tutorial for the mainnet token swap on aelf website
First, install the following tools before conducting the token swap:
- Google Chrome；
- Google Chrome BSC compatible wallet extension, take Metamask as an example：https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn；
- Google Chrome aelf wallet extension（Night Elf）：https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aelf-explorer-extension-d/mlmlhipeonlflbcclinpbmcjdnpnmkpf；
- aelf Wallet app（aelf Wallet）：Those who do not have an aelf wallet account can follow this tutorial to register：https://docs.browser-extension.aelf.io/v/langs-zh/
General — https://aelf.io/app/wallet-app-1.1.0.apk
Google Play — https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendwd.hyperpay.aelf
AppStore — https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aelf-crypto-wallet-by-haopu/id1507344137
Testflight （General）- https://testflight.apple.com/join/TclFysmO
Second, register the two wallets.
- Register an account with Metamask or import an existing BSC wallet identity into Metamask.
- Click [Import tokens]
- Search for [ELF] and click [Next] to add
- Enter the BEP20 ELF address and import the tokens to Metamask Wallet.
Solution 1: Use Google Chrome aelf wallet plug-in (Night Elf) to register aelf mainnet identity
- First, you need to enter a password with a length of at least 9 digits, which must have a certain degree of complexity. It can contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters, symbols, numbers. Then click the [Create Wallet] button.
- Through the previous step, you can see the NightELF User Agreement, please read it carefully and decide whether you want to use NightELF, then click Agree or Refuse.
- Click [Key Pairs] and [Create Keypair]
- Enter the Keypair name，click [create Keypair], write down the Mnemonic, and click [Next]
- Re-select the mnemonic phrase and click [Submit] to complete the registration. The interface will automatically return to the [Key Pairs], where all the identities will be listed. Click [Copy Address] copy the ID below, which is the aelf mainnet address.
Solution 2: Register through aelf Wallet to obtain an aelf mainnet identity.
Import the wallet into the Night_Elf extension by means of mnemonics or keys. For details, please refer to: https://docs.browser-extension.aelf.io/user/backup-import
PLEASE BE NOTED: You can NOT send assets over the Night_Elf extension. For transactions, please use the mnemonic to import your mainnet aelf identities into aelf Wallet APP.
- Go to the aelf mainnet token swap event page (https://swap.aelf.io/) and choose “BSC Mainnet”.
- Click the “Connect” button in the SEND section to connect to the wallet.
- Click the “Metamask” wallet on the pop-up page, enter the wallet password, and click the “Unlock” button.
- After logging in successfully, click the “Connect aelf Wallet” button to connect to the aelf wallet.
- Enter the aelf wallet password in the pop-up page and click “Unlock Wallet”.
- After successfully logging in, enter the amount of BEP20 ELF tokens, and click the “Lock” button. (If you want to swap more than 5,000,000 ELF tokens, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first）
- After clicking the “Lock” button, the browser will pop up the wallet page, click “Confirm” to authorize. BNB is required as the gas fee in the wallet.
- After clicking “Confirm”, wait for about 1 minute, and the token swap page will display “Lock Successful”.
- After you see the prompt of “lock Successful”, click the “refresh” button in the upper right corner, and you will see the Receipt Id.
- Click “Select the Receipt Id”, select the number of BEP20 ELF you want to swap, and click the “Receive” button.
- After clicking the “Receive” button, the browser will pop up the Night Elf page, click “Submit” to authorize.
- Wait for about 1 minute, you can get the same amount of ELF mainnet tokens as locked tokens on the aelf mainnet, and the swap page will display your TXID for this swap.
Please be reminded that the mainnet token swap event will expire by 12:00 P.M. on December 9th, 2021 (GMT+8). If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.