New Track Added: C# Contract Audition
Since the beginning of the Top of OASIS hackathon on December 12th, aelf team has received many innovative and delicate projects. In order to ensure the safety of deployment as well as the audition feasibility for participating projects, aelf team decided to add a C# contract audit reward in the hackathon event.
Dec. 22nd, 2021 — Feb. 15th, 2022
1. Outstanding Award: The jury committee will review the candidate projects in the dimensions of developing speed, completeness, quality, and many more. The best project will be awarded $30,000 ELF.
2. Referral Award: aelf also encourage users, developers, or audience to recommend professional C# audit institutions in the blockchain industry. If you have any information, please let us know via email (email@example.com). Once checked, the recommender will receive 888 ELF rewards.
1. Only professional research and development teams can register and participate, must be capable of C# contract auditing;
2. Once registered, participants need to refer to the “designated contract” provided by the aelf technical team to formulate a detailed audit strategy. Participants are also required to conduct a complete security test on the project party in the closest way to the real attack, and submit a complete and standardized one as required Audit Report;
3. After the audit is completed, the aelf technical team will conduct a second verification and evaluation of the audit issues;
The jury will assess the audit reports comprehensively. The final interpretation right of the activity belongs to the aelf team.
Registration and Participation Process
1. Fill out the registration form to submit team information. After registration, aelf will contact the participants in time to confirm the qualifications for participation.
2. aelf technical team will send the “designated contract” to the contestant. The contestant must complete the audit report before the deadline, and send it to social@aelf with the subject [aelf code audit report-development team-team contact information].
3. Review will be conducted by the report’s completeness, effectiveness, and submission sequence.
4. Participants are not allowed to disclose any testing data or any part of the auditing report to third parties before obtaining official authorization from aelf.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.