The last two weeks we’ve been concentrating on optimizing the execution of transactions, testing performance profiling tools and defining proper metrics to evaluate the performance of the parallel processing. Also, we implemented a working prototype of the asset chain and wallet.
1. Refined core structures and state storage.
2. Scheduler optimizations and tests.
3. Refined state updating after transactions are processed.
1. Implemented and tested crypto asset issuing.
2. Refined transaction status search.
3. Tested asset receiving and confirming under different scenarios.
Please check the picture for more information.
— Join the Community:
· Get on our Telegram Discord and Slack channel
· Follow us on Twitter Reddit and Facebook
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Telegram community in 한국 日本語 русский and العربية
For more information, visit aelf.io