The last two weeks we’ve been concentrating on optimizing the execution of transactions, testing performance profiling tools and defining proper metrics to evaluate the performance of the parallel processing. Also, we implemented a working prototype of the asset chain and wallet.
1. Refined core structures and state storage.
2. Scheduler optimizations and tests.
3. Refined state updating after transactions are processed.
1. Implemented and tested crypto asset issuing.
2. Refined transaction status search.
3. Tested asset receiving and confirming under different scenarios.
Please check the picture for more information.
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
For more information, visit aelf.io